We are looking to appoint a highly motivated teacher to work in one of our year 4 classes. This is a maternity cover post for a period of up to one year. NQT’s are warmly invited.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Has knowledge and understanding of effective positive behaviour management strategies
- Able to see the potential of our learners and adapt your teaching and learning to allow them to flourish
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate practitioner, who is willing to learn and reflect consistently
- Has knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum and the ability to adapt their planning accordingly.
We can offer you:
- A friendly staff team with a strong, warm ethos of working together.
- A challenging, simulating and rewarding role.
- An opportunity to plan in a team.
There will be a temporary full –time teaching commitment for a period of up to one year.
Hours of work: 1.0 (FTE)
Contract type: Temporary up to one year
Closing date: Tuesday 17th April 2018 (12 noon)
Interview date: Wednesday 25th April 2018
Commencement date: 1st September 2018
Please contact the school office for more information if required