We are currently advertising for a Mid-Day Supervisor.
To start ASAP – subject to satisfactory references and CRB clearance.
Monday to Friday (11.50am – 1.05pm) Term time only.
Part time may be considered.
You will work with our children throughout their lunch hour, as part of a small team of MDSAs.
They are usually very well behaved, friendly and fun to be with!
The job entails:
- Setting up tables and chairs in the school hall
- Supervising children while they are eating; encouraging children to eat well
- Clearing up the hall at the end of lunchtime
- Supervising the children at play; supporting games, encouraging friendships
- Attending to minor accidents and injuries
- Encouraging good behaviour in a friendly manner
More details and an application form are available from either office.
The successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records Bureau checks; Greentrees Primary School is committed to safeguarding the protection and wellbeing of pupils.
Please contact the school office for more information if required